Thursday, January 14, 2010

Eek!

Really nervous about my shoot tonight! It's with an amazing photographer whom I want to work with a lot in the future (shall remain nameless until I see how the shoot goes!) and the concept is a super-stylised 60's Twiggy/Edie Sedgewick look. Lots of liner and lashes, and as the shoot progresses the plan is to 'break down' the look so it's more tragic and sad - think tear tracks, smudged lipstick, messed hair.

I've never done something like this before, so I'm nervous to see if I can actually pull it off. They symmetry required is probably what I'm most nervous about, since it'll be really obvious if it's wrong. And I don't like relying on Photoshop to fix my mistakes.

Then after a late shoot tonight I get to spend tomorrow - moving! Argh!! Haven't done any packing of course... where's the fun in that?? ;)

BC xx

1 comment:

  1. hey how did the shoot go? What effects did you use to get the tear tracks? Look forward to seeing some pics!

    ReplyDelete